Reruns

I don't know what it is about having company, but I can't seem to pull out my writer's voice. I think I tend to be very all-or-nothing, so when people I love being around are here, I tend to give them the lion's share of my attention. Once Thanksgiving is under my belt, I'm sure I'll be able to start up again.

While you're waiting, here are a few reruns from the archives, a few of my favorites.

Test Tube Subject

Devouring Time

Blueprint in Your Back Pocket

Cary Avenue

Grandpa's Old Movies

Regularly scheduled programming will resume next week, but for now, enjoy some oldies-but-goodies. :)

Comments

Yakko said…
Awe! Sweet Glad to see you on the blog at least just to explain why you aren't on the blog :)
Although, I already knew! Happy Thanksgiving. You cookin'?
Unknown said…
Not cooking Thursday, but helping my mom on Friday. We're headed down to Eric's sister who's actually getting the entire feast at Vons. Cool, huh? No work, but all the fun. Friday, my mom and I will be preparing a meal. Probably mostly my mom up at my house.

What about you?

Popular Posts